For over 30 years, Timothy A. Cook, Attorney at Law has been providing exceptional, personal, legal services, charging only reasonable fees and providing payment plans to ensure everyone can obtain the legal representation they need. Our Bel Air, MD law firm services Harford, Cecil and Baltimore County. Timothy A. Cook’s practice focuses on Personal Injury (automobile accidents, car accidents, trucking accidents, and more), DUI/DWI defense, criminal defense, serious traffic offenses, speeding tickets, medical malpractice and juvenile law cases throughout Harford County, Maryland. Payment plans are available in most cases and we accept credit and debit cards.
Localities Served by Timothy A. Cook, Attorney at Law
Timothy A. Cook, Attorney provides services to the Bel Air, Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Edgewood, Elkton, Perryville, Towson, Perry Hall, Fallston and North East, MD, locations. Along with Harford, Cecil, and Baltimore Counties and Aberdeen Proving Ground.
Timothy A. Cook, attorney Assists With the Following Types of Issues
- DUI / DWI Charges Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) and Driving While Impaired by Alcohol (DWI).
- Personal injury claims after auto accidents, car accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, Medical Malpractice,or being injured using a dangerous or defective product
- Workers’ compensation cases including back injuries, slip and fall injuries and fatal work accidents
- Criminal defense for Harford County and Cecil County residents who have been arrested and charged with any Maryland misdemeanor or felony,such as: Possession of CDS, Possession with Intent to Distribute, theft, Assault, Child Pornography.
- Juvenile offenses including Theft, Assault, Malicious Destruction of Property, Juvenile DUI and Juvenile Sex Offenses
- Sex crimes including rape, Sex offenses, Possession of child pornography and indecent exposure
- Wrongful death including fatal car accidents, fatal trucking accidents, fatal motorcycle accidents and fatal premises liability accidents
- Traffic violations including driving while suspended, driving without insurance, reckless driving, texting while driving and vehicular manslaughter and speeding tickets.
What to Look For When Choosing Legal Representation
No matter what your legal situation, you need the right legal representation on your side to increase your chances of achieving a positive outcome in the courtroom. Look for the following attributes when choosing a lawyer to represent you or your family.
The Presence of Good Reviews: Timothy A. Cook has excellent reviews on Avvo that showcases the positive relationship that has existed between clients and this legal team. It’s important to select a lawyer who has overwhelmingly good reviews as this shows their commitment to your case and excellence in the courtroom.
The Legal Fees/Presence of Payment Plan: As mentioned above, Timothy A. Cook, Attorney at Law, offers his clients payment plans and only charges reasonable fees for his services. This dedication towards ensuring their clients can afford their services is an important distinction between this law practice and others who offer similar services. We also accept credit and debit cards for payment of legal fees.
An Expansive Legal Knowledge: Another important element to look for in a lawyer is an extensive knowledge base. The professional team at Timothy A. Cook, Attorney at Law focuses on personal service, quality legal representation and effective results for his clients.
Next Steps to Take When You Need a Lawyer
If you find yourself facing a criminal charges, and are in need of criminal defense or you need representation for a personal injury, that you perhaps received as a result of a car accident, are a minor or juvenile who committed a crime, are facing a DUI or are a victim of a medical malpractice, contact the attorney Timothy A. Cook. We are ready and willing to help you through this difficult time, so call us today to learn more about how we can help you.
MESSAGE FROM TIM
I practice “people law”, that means I represent people who need legal help. I do not represent corporations or businesses. If you call my office you will speak to me, not an associate or paralegal. I take great pride in giving my clients personal service and make myself available to talk or meet with my clients whenever they feel the need to discuss their case. My reviews speak for themselves. Call me to discuss your case. I do not charge for consultations and can visit you if needed at the hospital or local detention centers.